We have already reviewed some tips to consider before applying for your loan in Good Finance, and now we want to give you some tips that are important to keep in mind during the creation of your account in Good Finance and the application for your credit.
How to register in Good Finance.
After completing the credit calculator on our Good Finance website, (choose the value you wish to request, the term to which you wish to pay your credit and review the interest and other charges associated with your loan); you must click on “REQUEST YOUR CREDIT” which will take you to “CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON Good Finance” We recommend you review: What to consider before applying with Good Finance.
Create your Good Finance account.
In “CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON Good Finance” we will request your personal information in order to create your Good Finance account, and with it you can request your credit or check your discounts, coupons and much more. It is important that in your registry you review each of the data you enter since you will not be able to correct them later.
When you have completed everything correctly, you can click on “Register” and thus create your Good Finance account, then the page will redirect you to the first step of the application form.
Remember: when creating your Good Finance account, you have not yet requested your credit. It is essential that you complete the entire process so that the system can give you an answer.
The system tells me that my ID or email number is already registered
If the system informs you that your ID or email number is already in use, it means that you previously created your Good Finance account and you will be offered the option of entering “ My Account ” by typing your ID number and your corresponding password; If you do not remember your password, you will also find the option “ I forgot my password ” to recover it. Once you enter “My account” you can request your credit through the “ REQUEST LOAN ” button.
How does the application form work?
The application form is the means by which you start your credit application, and where you indicate your personal, work information and personal references so that we can generate a financial profile according to your needs.
Your personal information
In “ Your personal information ” you can enter in more detail the information that you included in the registration form, as well as additional information about where you live and how we can contact you. Remember to complete each field so that the system allows you to continue to the next step.
Keep in mind:
- You do not need to enter a middle name or your middle name, both are optional fields.
- The number corresponds to the telephone code of your city or area of Colombia where you live is mandatory, remember that it is a number between 0 and 9.
- In case of not having a fixed number in your residence; You can enter either your workplace, a family member or friend.
Your work information
“ Your work information ” corresponds to the information on how you obtain your income, whether as an employee, independent, student, unemployed, pensioner or you are dedicated to household chores.
Keep in mind:
- There are several options in the “Occupation” box, choose the one that best suits your main source of income.
- If employed, the telephone number, extension and Nit fields. of your company are optional to continue the process.
- In the field: “What bank do you plan to use with Good Finance?” It is important to place the entity with which you manage the bank account in which you want Good Finance to deposit your loan money. The account number will be requested at a later step.
In the “Your references” space we ask for the data of 2 people you know and thus obtain an extra security filter in your request. One of these people must be a personal reference, it can be a friend, family member or acquaintance. Likewise, the other person must be a labor or business reference, this person can be a boss, co-worker, employee, client or supplier.
Keep in mind:
- Have the contact information of your references to quickly complete the form.
- Important: Good Finance does not make calls to people whose references to validate your credit, it is only requested for the purpose of determining your financial profile.
Your credit request
It is the final part of the application form and it is where the data referring to the credit you are requesting is displayed. You will be shown both the requested value and the charges and interests and the total value to be paid, as well as the term in which you must pay your credit.
Keep in mind:
- If you have a discount code, you can enter it in the corresponding box.
Send credit request
If you have already reviewed all the information you registered and clearly completed each of the fields of your credit application and payment, it is time to click on “Send credit application” to complete the process.
After submitting the request, the system will begin evaluating your request and you will be shown on the screen that the information is being processed. The system has a period of no more than 15 minutes to give you an answer, either through the system or directly in your email.
Keep in mind:
- The system can give you several answers: Credit approved, rejected or a counter offer will be made for a value different from that requested.